I'm Diony and I'm in my Junior year of Highschool (and my first year of the IB).
This blog will probably contain lots of Kpop posts but I'm a Sherlockian as well :) (Other fandoms might occur now and then)
I hope you'll have a wonderful day, today!
viki9879 asked: TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr. <3
so… um, but I’m boring :/
1. I spent one period visiting a friends’s Russian class today because I had a free period. And it was pretty funny since the only Russian words I know are ‘no’, ‘grandmother’ and ‘cat’ (definitely not enough to keep a conversation going XD)
2. I bake when I am upset/stressed out or I take a long walk alone while listening to music
3. The first Kpop group I listend to was Super Junior (in their ‘Sorry, Sorry’ era)/ The first Asian group I listened to was The GazettE
4. I just found a 1000 Lire bill in my room (why can’t I find money I can use *whines*)
5. I probably got the best sister ever. She’s just awesome.
6. The song I’m currently listening to is ‘Light up the Darkness’ by VIXX (who would have thought that?)
7. I never throw away letters/postcards … like seriously I got a box full of them :D
8. My favourite subject is Biology … That’s why I have it 7 periods per week compared to just three periods of PE (which is my worst subject, I suck at basically every kind of sport)
9. I’m a night person rather than a day person
10. I’m quite a silent person sometimes ^^
… umm can I tag you back? Pleaaase? *puppy eyes* …. oh well I’m going to do that anyway :P
But thank you for this! *hugs*
itiswhereibelong asked: The Fault in Our Stars is so far my fave book. Gaaaaa. T.T You gave away three boxes? Wow! How can u let go of them. Hehe. So you love books too, nice. What's your fave book also?
I always wanted to read something by John Green because I love the Vlogbrothers but I never had a chance so far :(
I don’t know how I could do that! But I can’t just keep filling my room with books. And I know I defenitely can’t resist buying new books so I had to sort out some. At least I know that they’re not going to the trash but most of them are going to a local library ^^
umm… I really love the Skulduggery Pleasant books by Derek Landy. I just love the kind of sarcastic humour the main person has :P and I think the character/plot developement is really well made :D